Props : Our three actors will begin holding snacks from a convenience store, including chips and soda. We plan to buy these supplies at the convenience store when we arrive. We will also later use a simple backpack, borrowed from Ariel, a flashlight, borrowed from Naliah , a game controller that can be borrowed from Naliah or one of our actors, and a fake knife which will be bought online. Fake blood will also be used to dress the costumes. Costumes : Evan, Sam, and Noah will wear average clothes for their portrayed high school age, likely including jeans and T -shirts. Chico the Chihuahua will be suited in a simple collar and dog tag, which he already owns, and dressed in some fake blood. Location : We will have three main filming locations: the convenience store nearby the park , the isolated road , and inner woods in Easterlin Park . No permission is needed to film at the convenience store or Easterlin Park, however we will have ...
We officially have a winner! However, before I reveal the editing app I chose I’m going to go through the criteria and the testing process for each of these apps. The first app I tested was OpenShot, because as I said, I’m not paying for videopad or any other sort of editing app. Upon opening OpenShot, I was greeted with a familiar interface, a bit crammed, but nonetheless familiar. I input a test shot into the app and attempted to find a way to shift the color balance, exposure, color temperature, or something that would enable me to create the look of night. I looked for a length of time so long that it would be embarrassing if stated exactly how long, so i’m not going to go into specifics. Needless to say, I was not going to use OpenShot for this project. Next I moved onto ClipChamp. It was so simplistic and intuitive, it was honestly a dream. I managed to create a fairly realistic effect of the video being filmed at night. To be more specific, I first decided to l...
So, 3/5/23 was the day we began to execute our new film plan. I was honestly excited to film and didn’t expect us to be done so quickly either. As I stated before, I would be the dog trainer and so I was going to be speaking a lot in the film. My lines included things like “Oh no, there’s bears in here” and constantly yelling for Chico to come. I honestly really enjoyed the experience of acting and I think the shots came out great. I’m not used to being on camera, so it was an odd experience at first, but I eventually got the hang of it. Additionally, I’m hoping that the lines I said will bring the irony aspect of our film to fruition, but in a subtle way. I had a lot of hope in the original idea of our film being a horror comedy, with irony and a slight parody of many horror tropes being present, and I’m hoping that these aspects can be seen. I was honestly in love with the idea when it was first brought to my attention and I still have full hope in it. I will say th...
Comments
Post a Comment