Filming Blog: Chico is Our Star Actor!
We finally got to film! So today, we met up at Easterlin Park and started to scope out what we needed to do before we filmed all of our scenes with Chico. Chico is actually the name of Naliah’s chihuahua, which I did not know. I genuinely thought that was just a stereotypical chihuahua name that she just made up. But, my cluelessness aside, Chico was actually very cooperative, but I’ll focus on that later. The first thing I want to focus on is how well Easterlin fits the vibe of our film. Not only does Easterlin have spots with the road being visible, it also has a lot of open forest. There are some paths, but it’s mostly just dark wooded areas, which fits perfectly for the nighttime scenes. Naliah told me more about the park and gave me a tour, so we could get our bearings and think about where we would film what scenes. We decided to stick to the spots that were lighter at first, then switch to the spots that were darker for the later scenes. Thinking back, I’m not sure i...



Comments
Post a Comment